About Me

My photo
An itinerant observer and thinker about life in general, sharing some moments of wandering and wonderment.

Wednesday 28 March 2012

WHITE MAGIC

  One of the wonderful things about this lovely spell of warm 'summery weather' (despite the arid days) is that every morning when I take the dogs out for a border patrol around the garden there is something new to see. Out of the grass tiny new flowers appear as if almost planted there overnight, like these dainty white violets hiding in the grass >>>



The speed at which new leaves and blossoms appear at the moment, is almost like time lapse photography.
When I walked around the garden this morning these white daffodils were just buds until they had had a few hours in the sun then they opened wide as if to say to the passing bees ... "Look inside!"
And what bee could resist that invitation?
Later in the day on the way back from the local garage to get a newspaper I also noticed another white flower ... one of my favourites ...
I had gone on a small detour to visit a special sight locally, when I espied this wonderful magnolia against what has been a blue sky all day.
I had parked up to see what may seem a rather unusual local building that can be seen for miles around, is still working and producing the same product it has for many years, but ... until I have done some more research, I am going to keep you in suspense as to what it is and what you can buy from there ... so until then, the door is closed ... 
Have you guessed what it is yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment