About Me

My photo
An itinerant observer and thinker about life in general, sharing some moments of wandering and wonderment.

Wednesday 21 March 2012

A GUEST SPOT.


  Now ... if any of you thought my photo's were O.K. let me introduce you a newly made friend who recently emailed some photographs. He has a much better camera than mine (A Nikon) but like me has an eye for the unusual ... we very recently witnessed an old organ being dismantled and both of us took photographs. When we compared them we had chosen very similar   close ups of the detail
Chris, like me has an eye for the strangeness of  things and when he sent me some photographs, it was lovely to see what he had caught on his camera, so I promised him a guest slot on my blog. So here it is. This one of some old fishing rope caught and frayed by wind, sea and rain >>>


<<< I just love the second, with the sea eroded wood of an old groyne matching the pebbles of the beach in the background. I am sure if I visited the same place I would have taken a shot from a similar angle. As readers of my blog will already know, the mad mutt and I love the sea and seeing these made me yearn for the coastline of Wales & all the places that we've explored.
Ffin loves pebble beaches and the sea and is loathe to leave it when I finally decide we need to head homewards.
Here the best wash he gets is in the River Cam, but it makes his coat dust free and shiny. I just get very wet feet!
But here is the last of Chris's photographs for today, my favourite ... it almost looks like the underside of a mushroom!
So ... thank you Chris for sharing those with me .

No comments:

Post a Comment