About Me

My photo
An itinerant observer and thinker about life in general, sharing some moments of wandering and wonderment.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

A TIRING TUESDAY

  As I write this on a very warm, late March evening, there is a finger nail moon above and a scattering of stars that look like shiny seeds, scattered in the dark compost of the night.
  All this good weather has had me pottering slowly around the garden tidying up ... before I head back home to Wales this coming weekend. I was however not alone and had my three hinderences (helpers) all in their own way amusing me with their antics. Jilly and Ffin got the scent of something hung up in the branches of one of the apple trees. Even then Ffin could not decide wether or not to drop his tennis ball ... but little golden girl had sussed out the scent was above her head and tried her best to reach the bird feeder above her head, unsuccessfully but not after much unrewarded effort on her part.


 Millie meanwhile gave up the hunt and just decided to stay out in the warm sun with me, her glossy coat just gleaming as she sniffed the breezes and took it easy soaking in the late Spring sunshine.
Ffin also gave up the fruitless game of bird food hunting and went exploring a bush for another lost tennis ball ...
 ... after all that summery heat, weeding & trimming, I am a shadow of my former self!!

No comments:

Post a Comment