About Me

My photo
An itinerant observer and thinker about life in general, sharing some moments of wandering and wonderment.

Thursday 22 December 2011

FEZ DIVE SEASON

  I suppose I really should be gearing up for this festive thing that's happening. Though  many folk I know say they're not really in the mood, except for good food &  'a few' drinks.
Today saw me in a cold wet garage waiting for the Ffin Limo, to have it's power steering and new brake cylinders sorted out. So that was me not doing much Chris Moose prep!
If anything can cheer you up, something very unseasonal but a reminder of sunnier days.
It's that time of year when we catch up with old friends and all their news., finding out what they've been doing and share humorous seasonal emails that make on smile. That aside, I've become one of the "Grumpy Old" club. And new members join every year, to have a good old moan about the festive fever and all the extra hassle one has to put up with.
Well ... this will do me for a Christmas tree ...
and as for the coloured decorations, well nature can do that brightly too ...















and even add some. sparkly stars
not even the squirrels will go without during the human silly season ...
though I think this pine cone has already been very well picked through already ...
Where ever you are ... take care out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment