About Me

My photo
An itinerant observer and thinker about life in general, sharing some moments of wandering and wonderment.

Wednesday 28 November 2012

THE SKY'S THE LIMIT.

Well what a day, I waited in for my garage to come and finally tow my recalcitrant car away. I've had her five years now, she cost me £100 and apart from a (rather expensive) head gasket problem, has sailed through every MOT. This last problem of not starting for the past two weeks has been complicated. At first it was thought to be the battery but that charged up, then wobbly connections on the exciter lead (yes you read that right) to the starter motor and then ... bless ... the anti theft immobiliser kicked in big time. I was not trying to steal my own car! Is it over for the Rover? Well I guess the next few days will answer that question. Just as it was being loaded onto the recovery vehicle, a rather beautiful sunset started to happen, but not having my camera on me ... no photographs!
So ... I've gone back to a sunset five years ago, a few months before I got the Rover ...
It was an amazing evening of quite astonishing skies and I took loads of shots, I only had my mobile phone at the time, so was quite pleased with the quality.
But when I had uploaded them onto the computer I flipped a few around and the effect as you will see ... was quite amazing.
It looks as though one was flying above the earth from a very great height.
One could almost be orbiting above another planet, like the moon.
But my all time favourite of the whole collection of many photographs
was this ... 
Wow ... what a sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment