About Me

My photo
An itinerant observer and thinker about life in general, sharing some moments of wandering and wonderment.

Tuesday 27 November 2012

LATE FLOWER & FLOODS.

You may be wondering why a photo of blackberry flowers so late in November because I saw some in full flower yesterday, though the photo wasn't taken then, I didn't have my camera with me and any way it was raining. We've been lucky here, much as I written about the rain this year all over the U.K at the moment rivers are flooding their banks and causing devastation to so many towns and villages, the scenes on the news have been very dramatic and so many people have had their homes or businesses flooded more than once on the last few weeks. Everyone is talking about what an unusual year this has been.
So I thought I would post something that is slightly more cheery to look at than things watery in whatever form that may be around here, there's been enough to cope with.
There have been a few friends died in the last week and one family was told it would be two months before they could have a service at the local crematorium so they had to find one absolutely miles away, were the waiting list was only two weeks. Great sadness.
Anyway to end with something once again a little more cheery to look at ... 
Where ever you are ... take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment