About Me

My photo
An itinerant observer and thinker about life in general, sharing some moments of wandering and wonderment.

Tuesday 6 November 2012

DAFT DAFAD

Apologies folks for no recent photographs in this post.. Last night was bonfire night, but the weather was so wet, there were very few fireworks to be heard. I took the dog for a short walk along the back lane and slipped in a pile of very wet leaves and fell hard on my right hip. Which, has kindov evened things out a bit. A few  years ago now, I got kicked in the left hip by a horse, something that still causes problems, so now both hips are rather sore. So a day spent safely in the warm with painkillers and am just taking things easy for a while. I have to be careful due to a deteriorating spine, but last night just added to problems I could well do without. As for the day outside the weather has been clearer and tonight there are fireworks going off all over the place as folk make up for last night.
Meanwhile ... tonight there is the big American question ... who will be the next President?
Being on such a different time zone to us, it will go on throughout the night and I will be safely tucked up and fast asleep, so will find out the results come the morning but it seems from the statistics, that the result might be a very close call. We we shall see what happens, but closer to home the alternating weather remains variable to say the least.
So ... as the bangs, whizzes and fizzes fill the night air, I shall simply say ... goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment