About Me

My photo
An itinerant observer and thinker about life in general, sharing some moments of wandering and wonderment.

Wednesday 22 February 2012

WEE TIMOROUS BEASTIE

This morning, being bin day, I went out to sort the rubbish bags out and when I opened the  big dustbin, I noticed what looked like little plastic snowflakes and ... a hole in one of the kitchen bin bags. "Hmmm." thinks I, "Rodent activity." Well when I pulled out all the white bags to go in the black sack, there at the bottom of the bin was ... a wee, timorous beastie,
It was so camera shy, it took me several shots to get the photograph I wanted, but the bright eyed little critter was rewarded with it's release into the wilds of ... next doors garden! I was amazed the size of the leap this tiny creature made from the bin area, through the dividing hedge. If, this year has Olympics for mice, well it would be a possible gold medalist!And for those who think I am soft in the head, it's very late ... time for bed!
  

1 comment:

  1. What a kind hearted soul you are, at least it was one of the smaller varieties of rodent!

    ReplyDelete