About Me

My photo
An itinerant observer and thinker about life in general, sharing some moments of wandering and wonderment.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

MILD REMINDERS

 Well folks, the snow has all but gone here, thanks to raised temperatures and with the help of a little rain. So ... not much worth taking the camera out for so phots wise I am still stuck in the snow of a mere few days ago when the weather  was cold, and sunny with blue skies and the conditions were just picture perfect and so I was in my element.
I took loads of phots of the local church, but you know me ... it's often the unusual that catches my eye like this strand of ivy growing up an old grave stone 
<<<
Whilst near the beautiful old church I wandered around looking for more unusual views that pleased the eye, like this one of trees caught in the sunlight ... the effect on me was just magical, (though it has to be said, I waited for a gap between the cars to get the right shot). But patience pays it's dividends and a slow walk about the crystaline churchyard, touched my celtis soul ...
but, as I wandered around the churchyard, I looked across to the trees that I pass almost daily. They intrigue me and are so skeletally elegant at this time of year that  I have been waiting for the right time to photograph them. Well ... I finally had my chance and managed, after several positions to capture this graceful lady .... isn't she lovely.
And so that's all for now until I next get chance to update things from the fenland flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment