About Me

My photo
An itinerant observer and thinker about life in general, sharing some moments of wandering and wonderment.

Monday 11 March 2013

FEELING DUMP IN THE DOWNS

I'm feeling rather fly tipped or dumped on the downs. Well that is what I feel like at the moment, I seem pick myself back up after my time spent in hospital, doing rather well and then  some  other nasty little bug knocks me back, I've had a weekend of coughing,  sneezing and not feeling like eating, which didn't make watching THE RBS 6 Nations as pleasurable as it could have been Humph! Still, I seem to be over the worst now, just a bit drenched out and having to build myself up again the level when I was when I came out of hospital. There is quite a way ahead to go in the months ahead, but with any luck and a lot of determination, Dafad will get there. 
And no We didn't go out playing in the snow, what there was of it, though I have just checked and it has been sneakily snowing more heavily whilst I've been holed up like an old badger face with a racking cough and the poor daft dog looking at me rather sadly.
Still he has been patient all over these last weeks hardly getting out.
With physio to go over the next few months & without more bugs, should be good soon!

2 comments:

  1. You hang on in there kiddo, sounds to me like you need some amber fire water to soothe that there cough, never mind a pint, get a smaller glass with something warmer in it!
    Take care. Shep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shep,
    Had I some in the house I would but I'm currently under a ban from the "Water of life" & a smoke. Not that I ever was much one for abiding by rules. Am tired & rather one sided, the right side being lively, the left like a stubborn child. Guess my right side needs to win this thing ... and I will do.
    Bless you. Have a good lambing.
    Dafad & dog.

    ReplyDelete