About Me

My photo
An itinerant observer and thinker about life in general, sharing some moments of wandering and wonderment.

Friday 11 October 2013

CATCHING UP A LITTLE.

Hello folks out there. It seems that some of you are concerned that Dafad hasn't been doing any posts for quite a while and my wafflings on have been missed which is nice to know. The reasons are simply that Ihave been a busy little person trying to sort a mega load of things out up here and then went down with some aweful bug that knocked me for six, so I didn't even get out much. I'm over that now and have been out with the mutt.

Then to top it all the landline here was terminated and as I am not going to be living here there is no point in getting a new contract with a minimum of a year to pay. So luckily I can access the blog from a friends computer and keep in touch with the outer world.
One which is most definitely changing as the summer trees are looking more and more naked, standing in their carpets of autumnal coloured leaves. It has been windy too and I have been listening to the apples, acorns and conkers dropping on to the now wet ground.
The temperature has almost halved down to around 10 degrees even during the day and today as I update you all, it has been raining either hard or softly all day, all the lovely coloured fallen leaves are now looking sad and soggy and even the dog decided he didn't want to venture out much. I've been trying to catch up with things in the outer worl and it has been good to be able to email and let folk out there that ole Dafad is definitely alive.

So bless all of you who have missed me and my wanderings, ponderings and photo's.
I promise that I shall not leave it so long until the next jottings.

No comments:

Post a Comment