About Me

My photo
An itinerant observer and thinker about life in general, sharing some moments of wandering and wonderment.

Thursday 20 October 2011

Welcome to Dafad's Days

Welcome to Dafad's Days. 
Dafad in Welsh simply means sheep and like a sheep I am prone to wandering where I will, exploring the area around where I live, which gives me much food ... for thought.
  I am a slow, observant wanderer, taking pleasure in my surroundings as I traverse many trails and enjoying how the changes of the seasons effect not just the wide vistas of this wonderful Welsh hill country but often in the more minute details. 
  Past my best in human years, yet a toddler as a blogger and as I am more mutton than lamb ... all this is so new to me and more daunting than ascending any of our many hills! But, how else to share with others some of the moments caught on camera or the thoughts that meander in the mind? 
  I was inspired by a shepherd in Northumberland whose blog is a delight. A living book of her experiences, written with down to earth humour and with wonderful photography, it is always a joy to read the latest chapter and see life from another angle..
Check out Shepherd's Blog on Tarset.co.uk 


  This is a learning curve for sharing thoughts and moments on a techno-page rather than just jotted down the old fashioned way of pen and paper. It all seems rather strange, this brave new world of the blog (such an odd word in itself) I'm more used to leaving my hoof prints in peaty bogs!
  No doubt mistakes will be made along the way, frustrations as one struggles with techno-speak & seemingly jumbled jargon, ah but ... pastures new to graze.
                                      So ... here we go ... the start of another adventure ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment